Friday, May 11

Day off (Day 59)



Late, late late night last night and 7.00am start to get the small person ready for school this morning.

Had a great time off though - chilled out and watched a movie :-) then picked the school girl and went ice skating.

No run? well I thought I's run home from the Ice Rink - about 7 miles, but when we got out it was raining :-( But not to worry I did it anyway :-) and I had a fantastic run, that much so I ran around the outskirts of the village as well and bumped it up to 11 miles :-)

My ipod headphones died the other day so I needed to replace them - I got these lime green numbers.

Hope everyone has a good weekend... and plenty of running (Get well soon JogBlog)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Thanks, hope to get out for a run tomorrow :-)

They're the same headphones as mine, you're always copying me ;-)

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't realize that Nathan Rose was organizing a group for the TOT run. Were you planning to run with his group?

Ice skating and running 11 miles. That is good.

Yes jogblog, hope you get well soon.

- Kate

10:33 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Really i didn't know that either.He never ssid anything. Yeah get well jogblog.

3:31 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

You're such a trend setter ;-) they are good though aren't they, didn't even come out in the rain.

I emailed Nathon the other week and asked if he would like to meet up - I did hear on his podcast this week that there was going to be a group meeting, It will be nice to put faces to names at last :-)

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But Nathan also said that he is organizing everyone to raise money for a charity. I thought that was great!

I'm not sure why Lou hasn't done it for the 2008 and 2009 1/2M. It would be a great opportunity for his DWT Dream Team.

But anyway, I'm going to check out Nathan's website and see what's up. It would be great to raise some money with this. :)

- Kate

1:26 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Sounds like a great idea :-) I'd be up for that. I'll go and look at his site as well.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home