Wednesday, May 9

Day 57



You know it's time to go home when there's only 2 other cars in the car park... Mine's an old banger.

The weather has been overcast and wet again, but another 4 miles called out my name today and I went a running.

Today I saw two things that I've never seen before.

1 - Someone riding a bike while drinking Special Brew and smoking a roll up.

2 - A middle aged woman riding her bike like a teenage boy i.e with her hands in her pockets not on the handle bars.

I did notice something today - bike riding is the new walking up north :-/

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL -- Would love to have seen that.

Your building doesn't seem to have very many windows. Is that typical in the UK? Don't want to look out on the dreary weather then?

- Kate

10:30 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

I don't think we are allowed windows it makes it east to escape ;-)

8:47 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Now you need to see someone riding a bike drinking Special Brew and smoking a roll up with their hands in their pockets :-)

3:44 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL! now that would be funny... How's tricks? is the Marathon training going ok?

4:32 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

I wanted to start marathon training this week, I'd even written it down in my diary what I was going to do every day, but I've had a bad cold and not been able to go for a run or to the gym and even more importantly I had to cancel a night out on the p*ss :-(

5:58 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Get well soon. Everyone seems to be having colds at the moment.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home