Monday, May 7

Day 55...



No sleep last night :-/ don't you just love it when your brain won't switch off or at least go on mute.

Today has been a struggle. I have had about as much get up and go as a thing with no get up and go. I must admit I did think about not running, but the paranoid runner in my head kept saying "you have to run or you you'll loose all your running ability and fitness "

So I managed to drag myself on the treadmill for a cheeky 3 miles in 24 minutes :-)

Hopefully going to get my groove back on for tomorrow and push the mileage up again.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

3 miles in 24 minutes? Damn, you're going to beat me at the half at this rate :-)

5:31 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL! as long as it's only 3 miles ;-)

I thought the plan for the half was a leisurely stroll around notts... Preston has only ever run 4 miles (well to my knowledge) So I don’t think we will be breaking the course records ;-)

5:42 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Preston needs to start training then.

As do I :-)

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jinkies!

- Kate

1:13 AM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Want a scooby snack???

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home