Saturday, May 5

Garden chores...



Well the weather turned out ok after all :-) After Ice skating we went to the cinema to watch Bridge To Terabithia.

WOO! what a film, not what I thought it was going to be (I had in mind a naff Lion Witch and the wardrobe rip off). Kate had said it was upsetting, but I must admit it was a real heart breaker (don't tell anyone that though - don't want to lose my hard man of jogging image)

After getting home from the flicks on with the gardening :-D. With that out of the way we got on with Swing Ball, badminton and then a go on the indo board.

To finish the afternoon off the crazy wife suggested a water fight. I was out numbered and out gunned (I had one cup they had 2 and a hose) Boy that was refreshing :-)

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get up early and hit the country roads for a 13 miler... then again I might not.



PS - a few garden pic's below ;-)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

That's a busy day! I've, um, went for a short run and um, played on t'internet and um, not much else really.

13 miles tomorrow? What's with all this mileage? Training for a half marathon or something? :-)

7:03 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

busy busy busy :-)

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But our weather did not. It was gray and drizzled. A little windy too. :(

I've heard of those indo boards. Are you training for something? I had thought they might help me learn to snowboard. Just a skier for now.

Crazy wife sounds like she's much fun. :) Also sounds like she has something in common with my son. He loves to spray me with the hose.

- Kate

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home