Friday, October 5

Friday!


DSCF1419, originally uploaded by jogger164.

It's about time - this week has lasted bloody aggggggggggggeeeesss!

Work was busy again, but we managed to get a late lunch run in. I don't recommend doing a 3 o'clock run without eating all day... hard work.

I need to get my backside in gear and look for a new car. It's really hard for a few reasons.

1 - I haven't got much cas
2 - I really can't be arsed, cars are pants. Well cars aren't but our roads are.
3 - See 1 and 2

Hopefully I'll find one for £10 soon.

October total = 21 miles

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

I will give you £10 for a car if you need it :-)

Although I think cars are bad and I'm too scared to get in them.

What's the weird purple bump things on Jinx's head?

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Rae's Eric has numerous cars he could sell for ten pounds. ;-)

11:56 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL!

I think that it's where his eye brow would be - as he has the same thing on the other side.

I'll ask Eric for one :-) might cost a bit more to get it home though...

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home