Sunday, June 10

Tree house and Juneathon™ day 10



The weather has been lovely today :-) NICE.

We have spent the day cleaning out the garage (where did all that rubbish come from?) - checking the tent for mice damage (no new nibbles found) and taking junk to the tip.

I managed to get out for a quick run - nothing major as I'm still feeling pants.

Juneathon is still running wild up north though - I'll be back on it 100% tomorrow. :-)

Star Wars update - we are now watching the new ones - the small person now wants to go as Princess Leia when we got trick or treating at Disney in October.



PS - the tree house has now been cleaned out and even fitted with some carpet that we found in the garage, I want one...

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Tent? Are you going camping? What's wrong with hotels? :-)

Which reminds me, I still haven't booked my hotel for September yet.

6:04 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Nothing wrong with hotels... just the small person loves camping :-/

6:51 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

If I ever have a kid, it's going to have the "I love camping" gene surgically removed :-)

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too. I love treehouses. There's just something magical about them. Would've loved to had one as a little girl.

Okay...English Lesson Required

What is 'tip'?

What is 'still feeling pants'?

7:00 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

You can't get the gene removed ;-)

A Tip is a refuse/rubbish/recycling center. Feeling pants (not trousers over here but underwear) = feeling under the weather ;-)

Yeah - I love the tree house :-)

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! Funny chain of conversation here.....
I am still not sure how to use " pants" in my sentence. Can you give me another eg. please.

Is" Hope you not feeling pants" as good as " Hope you feeling well"

5:44 AM  
Blogger XFR Bear said...

I want a treehouse too :-)

"I had a pants weekend" = "I had a lousy weekend"

(not that I did - had a great weekend :-)

8:26 AM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Hi joggerblogger!!! I hope you are feeling better today.We walked thurs.1 mile, fri.12 miles at MK,sat.1 mile at MK 1 mile at Epcot and 5-6 at Typhoon Lagoon.Sunday none.
I want a treehouse. :)

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home