Monday, March 26

LOL!...

Today Preston decided that he would join me for a cheeky lunch time 4 miler. About 3 miles in he had to stop to walk for a while, which is cool and the gang apart from today his timing was well off. Just as he made us stop some old dear came along side us on her electric wheel chair car thing and proceeded to take the p*ss out of us for being so slow. I had to bite my lip and restrain the Prestonator from tipping the granny mobile over :-D he needs to get fitter ASAP!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Overtaken by a granny in a wheelchair? What a couple of girls you are :-)

9:09 PM  
Blogger Johnny Twelve Pack said...

Hahahaha! That's hilarious. He definitely needs to get his act together.

By the way, I'm not sure how to be the first to comment on a post any more - there doesn't appear to be a 'leave comment' option until the first comment is made... am I missing something?

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home