Thursday, March 22

Nearly back...

My leg/foot pain combo seems to be going away :-) So to celebrate I went for a slow 4 mile run. All seems to be well - I am going to keep the mileage down for a few more days to make sure, but hopefully be back on form next week.

My run this lunch time took me down the side of a river (about 2 miles worth... and home of the famous flashing incident). I couldn't help but notice the huge amount of high strength beer cans littered along the path - but the drunks must be territorial. East side of the bridge the empties are made up 90% of Tennants super but West side the most popular tipple seems to be Carlsberg special brew. I'm not sure which camp I would fall into - I think I'd stick in the middle (under the bridge) drinking cider.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:51 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

What was you going to post john? ;-)

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home