Sunday, March 18

Frog babies in jelly



That's what all the croaking was about the other night :-P

No running for me today - my foot has decided to get worse during the night :-/ RUBBISH! I hate not running - I'll rest it from running for a bit and hope it goes away.

This morning instead of my run (due to said foot) I thought I'd dig out the weights and do a session with them - Man am I weak! Before I got into running I trained with weights 4-5 times a week at the gym, but since running 6 times a week takes up most of my time I've not really done much lifting. Error! I think I'll try and keep some weights on the go from now on ;-)

Well off to make some cakes with the little person for Mothers day and then some salsa dancing tonight.

5 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Cake making and salsa. Your supply of man points gets seriously depleted on a Sunday doesn´t it?

Greetings from Frankfurt, couldn´t keep off the internet, could I? :-)

11:00 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Nice one :-D Hope that your having a good time.

Worry not I get my new supply of man point cards delivered early Monday ;-)

How's the weather? it's snowing over here.

11:33 AM  
Blogger warriorwoman said...

Have they sprogged in a rhubarb plot?

2:36 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Am back now, Frankfurt was freezing and rainy and windy. And I come back and it's not much better, could have sworn it was Spring when I left.

I did manage a run over there. We had to run from the car park to the departure gate as we got lost twice on the way and got there just as the plane was boarding :-)

8:05 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL - it's well snowing up here now :-/

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home