Sunday, March 25

1 hour lost!

I agree with JogBlog it's really annoying when the clocks go forward an hour (or back again), try telling the small person that it's really best to stay in bed for an extra 10 minutes... no chance!

To make the day even better I had to get the other side of town to get some new tyres fitted (to the car not me) - which at the best of times makes your brain drip through your nose (they seem to have an even more boring magazine collection than the dentist and doctors put together) but boy was I in for a treat today. Only one person had shown up for work, and already 2 cars were in front of me :-/ 6 copies of tyre trends and what rubber later and it was my turn :-)

My ankle seems to be getting better slowly - so as not to push it I did a cheeky slow 3 miles on the trampoline-treadmill :-D

I hope normal mileage will resume next week.

Salsa class tonight - what will happen? will the doctor turn up?... tune in later for the latest village hall gossip!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

I bet you 5p the doc turns up :-)

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home