Sunday, February 4

No rest for the wicked



We all got up early this morning - helped by the small person 3.00am alarm clock (which I must add we hadn't set)

So I packed the car early for a bike riding trip. We had a really good time - the weather was crisper than a mods shirt collar. After blazing around the English country side for a few hours we headed home and managed to get back before 11.30am - that's just plain wrong.

I ditched the idea of heading out for a Sunday run and sneaked in to spend some time with my new friend. 4 miles later and I was asked "Can I have a run Dad", she managed a mile without stopping (5mph speed) - well happy with that :-) she is loving the treadmill as much as I am.

Now we are playing board games... I love weekends :-P

6 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Back by 11:30? I didn't even get up 'til 2 :-)

6:40 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

lucky lucky girl... having kids changes your sleeping habits forever ;-)

7:00 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

I think it was the going out boozing, I'm usually back from the gym by 11:30 on a Sunday morning :-)

9:10 PM  
Blogger warriorwoman said...

When you say small person, how small are we talking?
I'm just getting a bit concerned that we are talking about a toddler that can run faster than me as well.

9:15 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL - not a toddler but still young enough to love princesses.

10:03 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

I was going to pretend that I hadn't read that your 7 year old runs faster than me but Angela has made me face up to it :-)

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home