Friday, February 2

What every man wants to hear...

As I got through the door last night after work, Mrs JB came running up smiling, looking at me saying "it's huge!" - "why thank you" I thought. But looking over her shoulder I could tell she meant the monstrous package waiting in the hallway. The running machine had arrived. YAH! After 2 hours of putting it together I opted for dinner instead of a long run on it.

I did have a test jog - and must say it's great. Had to tweak the belt a bit but other than that very comfortable.

This ushers in a new era, jogging in your underwear :-D

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger warriorwoman said...

It may seem innocent at first but that is probably how your flasher started.

9:56 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL! exteme naked jogging.

11:09 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Are we going to get a pic of your new toy?

11:10 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

I'll take some tonight - I promise to be fully clothed :-)

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home