Saturday, February 25

To comment or not to comment

I don’t know if it is just me or does anyone else have a fear of commenting on other peoples blogs? I read lots of blogs and visit them daily to catch up with their latest entries, but very rarely have ever posted a comment.

I think it is a cross between worrying that my written English is probably not my greatest asset and the fact that as I’ve typed in a comment and re-read it before clicking “post” it suddenly looks like a lame response.

So a public apology to everyone who has taken time to blog interesting reads - and I promise that in future I will click the “post” button more often.

1 Comments:

Blogger edinburghrunner said...

I wouldn't worry about whether to comment or not. Most people who write blogs would far rather have any comments - whether long, short, well-thought out or not - than none at all.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home