Thursday, February 23

Boy That Hurt!

Well after a slow drive home in the rain, I thought that it was time to bite the bullet and go for a run. I haven't run since the 10k cross country that helped keep my cold and sore throat.

I am still not 100% over it, but couldn't stand the thought of my fitness slipping further away than it already has.I arrived home in the pitch black, slipped my new trainers on my feet and headed out. The night rain was freezing as I headed up the lane. To be truthful I was glad that not to many people were out walking around the village tonight, as I sounded like Darth Vader!

I stumbled my way around my 2.5k lap, and was pleasantly surprised when I finally got in to check my time...11min 15sec :-) happy with that! even though my lungs are still burning.Come on tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home