Friday, May 18

Run forest run...

Well more like run in a forest run.

No lunchtime run today - too busy enough. So I thought I'd go for a jog after work around my 4-mile route. But just as work was finishing up for the weekend on the girls in the office came in wearing her running clothes and said she was running a country park which turns out to be sort of on the way home.

Never one to pass up the opportunity to run some where new, I quickly dashed off the shower room and got changed in to my running gear.

Man the park was ace! I will be going back there again.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and JogBlog hope the 10k goes well - look forward to see the T-shirt.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good one too!

10:13 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Thanks but I don't know how I'm going to run 6 miles when I haven't run for two weeks :-(

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home