Tuesday, March 14

Can I have a rewind!

I decided that I'd do my normal 10K today but run it the other way round (no not backwards Andy). I was surprised how different running it in reverse made it.

Some sections were a lot harder this way round, and I noticed some new things on the way round to relive the boredom. From now on I think I will run every other day in reverse.

Off out again tonight with the fun sized one (she asked me this morning if we could go when I get home from work) so all being well I should finish today with 11.5K done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Will Burrard-Lucas said...

lol! yeah, reversing the route always makes it harder i find! I am training for the marathon in london and i have to use every trick in the book to keep my runners interesting.

please add your great blog to my list of runner blogs here: http://www.marathonblog.co.uk/runners/

Cheers, Will

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home